JavaTM 2 Platform Std. Ed. v1.4.2
- All Implemented Interfaces:
- public class NodeChangeEvent
- extends EventObject
An event emitted by a Preferences node to indicate that
a child of that node has been added or removed.
Note, that although NodeChangeEvent inherits Serializable interface from
java.util.EventObject, it is not intended to be Serializable. Appropriate
serialization methods are implemented to throw NotSerializableException.
- See Also:
public NodeChangeEvent(Preferences parent,
- Constructs a new
parent - The parent of the node that was added or removed.
child - The node that was added or removed.
public Preferences getParent()
- Returns the parent of the node that was added or removed.
- The parent Preferences node whose child was added or removed
public Preferences getChild()
- Returns the node that was added or removed.
- The node that was added or removed.
Copyright 2003 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved