JavaTM 2 Platform Std. Ed. v1.4.2
- All Superinterfaces:
- ExtendedResponse, HasControls, Serializable
- public interface UnsolicitedNotification
- extends ExtendedResponse, HasControls
This interface represents an unsolicited notification as defined in
An unsolicited notification is sent by the LDAP server to the LDAP
client without any provocation from the client.
Its format is that of an extended response (ExtendedResponse).
- See Also:
public String getReferrals()
- Retrieves the referral(s) sent by the server.
- A possibly null array of referrals, each of which is represented
by a URL string. If null, no referral was sent by the server.
public NamingException getException()
- Retrieves the exception as constructed using information
sent by the server.
- A possibly null exception as constructed using information
sent by the server. If null, a "success" status was indicated by
Copyright 2003 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved