JavaTM 2 Platform Std. Ed. v1.4.2
- All Known Subinterfaces:
- IdAssignmentPolicy, IdAssignmentPolicyOperations, IdUniquenessPolicy, IdUniquenessPolicyOperations, ImplicitActivationPolicy, ImplicitActivationPolicyOperations, LifespanPolicy, LifespanPolicyOperations, Policy, RequestProcessingPolicy, RequestProcessingPolicyOperations, ServantRetentionPolicy, ServantRetentionPolicyOperations, ThreadPolicy, ThreadPolicyOperations
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- public interface PolicyOperations
Provides the operations for a
Returns a copy of the
Returns the constant value that corresponds to the
type of the policy object.
public int policy_type()
- Returns the constant value that corresponds to the
type of the policy object. The values of
the policy objects are allocated by the OMG.
New values for PolicyType should be obtained from the OMG by
sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In general the constant
values that are allocated are defined in conjunction with
the definition of the corresponding policy object.
- the constant value that corresponds to the type of
the policy object
public Policy copy()
- Returns a copy of the
Policy object. The copy does not retain
any relationships that the policy had with any domain or object.
- a copy of the
public void destroy()
- Destroys the
Policy object. It is the responsibility of
Policy object to determine whether it can be destroyed.
Copyright 2003 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved