JavaTM 2 Platform Std. Ed. v1.4.2
- All Implemented Interfaces:
- EventListener, MouseListener
- Enclosing class:
- protected class FormView.MouseEventListener
- extends MouseAdapter
MouseEventListener class to handle form submissions when
an input with type equal to image is clicked on.
A MouseListener is necessary since along with the image
data the coordinates associated with the mouse click
need to be submitted.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public void mouseReleased(MouseEvent evt)
- Description copied from class:
- Invoked when a mouse button has been released on a component.
- Specified by:
mouseReleased in interface
mouseReleased in class
Copyright 2003 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved